All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Resolved an issue where an error would occur while undoing a purchase receipt if the receipt line had multiple tracking lines.
- Resolved an issue with the Warehouse Physical Inventory Journal where the Calculate Inventory function would error for some Dual Unit of Measure Items.
- Updated tool tips for page fields to provide more details to the user
- Added Spanish translation
- Resolved an issue with the Undo Receipt where the outstanding units would calculate incorrectly after the undo
- Added Unit fields to the the Put-away worksheet
- Enhanced the item tracking on warehouse entries to provide more visibility when updating the warehouse item tracking entries.
- Added a feature to control if you want to allow residual units or residual weight/volume. You can configure this on the Dual Unit of Measure Setup. You can use the new event -
OnBeforeValidateResiduals- to add some custom logic in the validation.
- The Create Pick has been changed to not split lines when the Bin has sufficient units.
- Resolved an issue where the warehouse shipment line and related item tracking lines were not updated as expected when you picked the same lot from more than one bin.
- Resolved error on non-item purchase and sales line
- Added over/under receipt for Sales Return Orders and over/under shipment Purchase Return Orders
- The unit price no longer gets updated when an over/run shipment/receipt causes the quantity to update.
- The Units field on the posted sales invoice showed the Units from the Sales Order, but this needed to be corrected when there were multiple shipments/invoices related to the same sales order. The app now updates the units on the invoice based on the shipments getting invoiced.
- Resolved an an error on purchase documents related to Item Charges.
- Default units when Transfer Orders get created from the Requisition Worksheet.
- Added a setup wizard to guide you through the different setups.
- Added Dual Unit of Measure setups to Manual Setup.
- Dual Unit of Measure fields get hidden on all pages when you disable the Dual Unit of Measure functionality on the Dual Unit of Measure Setup
- First release to AppSource