Advanced Dynamics 365 Integration
The Advanced Dynamics 365 Integration extension provides additional functionality to handle more complex Dataverse integration scenarios. This extension is suitable for organisations that use the Dataverse integration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Business Central).
The app covers the coupling via the record ID's from Dataverse and Business Central (SystemId). Allows for multiple config templates to be used for new records. Field mappings have been enhanced and better support for creating Dimension Values and applying related Dimension Values is available.
The extension is compatible with both the Essentials and Premium editions and includes the following features:
- Coupling with the SystemId
- Validate Field after Integration
- Sync fields to a related table
- Use more than one Table Config Template Code
- Dimension Mapping for integration mappings
- Dimension Values sync based on any available Dataverse proxy table
- Enhanced Field Mapping for Customers - Accounts
- Enhanced Field Mapping for Items - Products
- Save and apply Default Mapping
- Automatic Blob-to-Text, Text-to-Blob conversion
- Handling Date fields with preferred timezone conversion
- Allow for coupled records to be deleted with the sync
- Generic Transaction sync to sync a schema-less message (XML), generated from a Dataverse plug-in. A plug-in has the ability to see the old and new data of a record and can therefore put both information into a message.
- Enhanced Integration Table Mappings with additional columns to show Failed Records, Skipped Records, Failed Custom Processes and Unprocessed Records.