All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Added the Master Data Synchronisation activities part to the following role centres:
- Accounting Manager
- Business Manager
- Implemented logic to disable master data synchronisation until the login process is complete. There were two drivers for this:
- If a user does not have permission for the setup, then they could not log in.
- We do not want to slow down the login process. Any data that changes during the login process is system driven and this should not be synchronised by this app.
- Implemented subscription management. If there is no valid subscription plan, users do not receive errors, but the synchronisation messages will get set to suspended and will not be processed.
- A rename would fail during the synchronisation process if the old record did not exist in the destination company. The logic was updated to rather create the record with the new id.