All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Added new page 'Reconcile General Ledger Entry and Value Entry' where you can set filters and run a set of predefined queries against General Ledger Entry and Value Entry for reconciliation purposes.
- Added a new batch job that can be scheduled in the Job Queue to monitor other Job Queues and restart failed jobs. Read more about this here.
- Enhanced the Sales History Dimension Update batch job to only update dimensions specified against the customer. This is to prevent a scenario where we would remove a dimension value that had been specified but is not a default dimension.
- Enhanced the Sales History Dimension Update batch job to support the Advanced Sales feature that can default dimensions from the Sell-to Customer instead of the Bill-to Customer.
- Find & Replace: The following changes were made to the handling of Option/Enum fields:
- An error is now displayed if the new value is not a valid option rather than skipping the records.
- The new value is first evaluated against the translated options (Option Caption) and then the original options (Option Members).
- Added the Sales History Dimension Update batch job that can update the dimensions on the history for customer-related sales entries to the latest dimensions specified on the customer.
- Only update user posting setup dates for users that have dates specified already.
- Added batch job that you can schedule to automatically update the General Ledger Setup allowed posting dates or the User Setup posting dates. Here is a link to the help on how to configure this.
- Resolved an issue with Item Sales History when processing increment files where the increases would calculate incorrectly.
- Added support for DateTime and Guid field types on the Find and Replace
- Added an Update Item Journal Dimensions action to the Item Sales History to update default dimensions after importing. This supports changes to default dimensions without having to recreate the journal.
- Added a Statistics action to the Item Sales History that provides a high level reconciliation of the history that got imported.
- Item Sales History
- The app creates a bin code for locations where bin is mandatory. This bin can be deleted after the history is posted.
- Added Counters and views to the Item Sales History page
- Added a new set of tools to post Item Sales History.
- Enhanced the Find and Replace to support substring replacement and transformation rules.
- Added a Web Service Key Removal page, which is accessible from the Run Object page. This tool removes all web service keys from all users.
- Added an option to disable AAD Applications when you run the Sandbox Initialisation.
This extension can only be deployed in environments >= 20.5
- Added the batch update Set Default User Personalisation to ribbon on the User Settings page.
- Added the batch update Set Default User Personalisation to the Additional Tools ribbon on the Run Object page.
- The email update log now includes successful and unsuccessful updates.
- Enhanced the Run Object to allow opening objects in different companies.
- The Find & Replace page now shows the current company at the top of the page.
- Fixed an issue with the sandbox initialisation where some tables would not be updated when the email addresses got updated.
- Changed the table relation of the Table ID in the copy data page to the AllObjectsWithCaption so that the lookup shows the table id and table caption.
- Resolved an issue where all SaaS environments were treated as production environments and many features got restricted in a sandbox environment.
- Resolved an issue where the job category filter on the system activities setup was not correct interpreted as a filter leading to a text overflow error.
- System Notifications have been added to allow administrators to configure reminders for tasks that need to get carried out such as renewing tokens, etc.
- Job Queue Status information is now available in the role center to alert administrators about possible issues.
- Find and Replace
- The table filter is now handled with a filter page builder instead of a table filter. The filter page is more user friendly. When the extension is upgraded the filters saved in the Find and Replace logs gets converted to the new format so that you do not lose anything.
- The progress dialog now displays by default when updating records, although you can disable it.
- Added a new action to the Configuration Package Card "Get Multiple Tables". This allows you to select multiple tables at once to add into the configuration package and includes:
- Select All/Deselect All (based on filters that can include extension name, id, caption, etc)
- Select All/Deselect All selected rows