All notable changes to this AppSource Extension will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Added the Payment Discount and Payment Tolerance to the Line Details fact box on the Payment Reconciliation page so you can easily see additional amounts that will get posted.
- The auto-apply methods now consider the tolerance when setting the Applied Amount.
- The style of the Applied Amount on the Payment Reconciliation now reflects where a line is fully matched without using tolerances, fully matched using tolerances and matched with differences. Additionally, a line for which a payment discount is due will not show as matched with differences when the difference is due to the payment discount.
- Resolved a text overflow issue that occurred when posting the bank statement if the references where greater than 30 characters
- Add a Line Details fact box to the Payment Reconciliation page
- Resolved an issue with one of the default Automatic Match Rules created for customers and vendors to match with search names. The app incorrectly set the "Account Field Id" and "Matching Field Id". If you have used the payment reconciliation before this version, check that the configuration is the same as this example.
- New Sub-ledger Auto Apply Method added - Any transaction with same amount (one entry)
- New option to Split Text on matching fields so that you can use parts of a long reference.
- A new action has been added to Create a Copy of an existing matching rule.