All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Added Subscription Management and V21 handled breaking changes.
- New Adjust Freight Entries batch job that you can use to adjust freight provisions that have previously got posted if you have changed rates after the fact. You can run this from the freight setup page.
- Freight Setup
- The freight setup has been changed to map to a Rebate/Freight Type. This change means you no longer need the item charge and the posting description on each line to simplify the setup.
- The posting description is also defaulted and now has placeholders for calculation method, calculation base, etc. Use the tooltip to view all available options.
- The upgrade will create a Rebate/Freight Type for each freight item charge used in freight setup.
- Order No on G/L Entries - The order number for the sales invoice will now be transferred to the general ledger if the advanced sales extension is in use.