All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Add key with "Barcode Classification_IF_TSL" field in "Item Reference_IF_TSL" table extension.
- The "EDI Message" field on the sales header now gets set to false when you copy an existing document.
- We changed the validation related to EDI/Sales Price Approvals was refactored to support legitimate changes to a sales document during the shipping process. This issue was only reported when using the over/under shipping feature from the Dual Unit of Measure extension.
- We now support importing a JSON File using
- Resolved an issue where two simultaneous messages could get the same Id assigned when using the line offset.
- Change the date filtering on the integration activities part for the current date so that it works correctly for on-prem and cloud environments.
- Added Notes and Links to Error Classifications and Error Classification Rules. This allows you to add support information to the classifications.
- It is now possible to classify failed integration messages based on rules. The classification assists with faster resolution of failed integration messages - especially during UAT when handling complex integrations with high transaction volumes. You can read about how to use this here.
- Integration Handler properties are no longer case-sensitive
- Update the latest error message onto the original integration message when reprocessing messages. This is helpful because sometimes the integration fails due to record locking and then when you try again it has a different error.
- You can reprocess multiple failed messages from the Integration Messages page by selecting the Reprocess Messages action. Reprocessing messages can cause duplication so skilled consultants should only use this.
- A new Cancel Message action is now available on the Integration Messages page, which allows you to cancel integration messages that failed and have been handled manually.
- The Notes and Links parts are now available on the Integration Messages page, which allows you to enter details about the message, for example, if you cancel the message.
- Added Event Topic and Subject to the API Endpoint table. These fields get used as defaults when setup up new integration handlers.
- Handle Json Escape characters on all messages generated from the integration framework.
- Fix issue with Effective Permission blob
- Added Field Type filter to avoid getting stuck on table filter.
- Added a new outbound event that can be triggered by a custom extension to export any record.
- Added "Save Template" and "Apply Template" action to the data exchange definition card and data exchange mapping card pages. This allows you to more easily save and reuse the template.
- Added a new outbound integration handler event
OnAfterProcessInboundIntegrationMessage- An inbound integration message processed. Use this event to immediately export a record after it is imported from an inbound integration message. An example of where this may be useful is when you want to provide an order confirmation message.
- Implemented subscription subscription management to versions 15 and greater
- When sending to Endpoint, Business Center will error out if http response code is not within 200 to 299.
- Added an order address outbound event
- Fixed an issue on the Outbound Integrations Handlers were it displayed an error that that Integration Handler did not exist.
- Added a "Copy from" action to the integration handler list and card pages. This allows you to more easily duplicate the handler when this is a requirement.
- Added the *Integration Job Queue Entry- to handle background processing for inbound messages.
- Additional Subscribers on Outbound Messages allows you to send the same record to more than one endpoint.
- Added the *Integration Record ID- to integration messages. The purpose of this field is to provide a link between the integration message and the source/destination of the integration message.
- Added helper functions to the Additional Information table.
- Added the Integration Activities part to the most frequently used Role Centers
- An action group called Integration Hub has been added to the most frequently used role centers.
- Added a Find Text action to the Integration Messages Page
- Resolved an issue with the integration handlers where
RunWorkflowOnForPostedSalesCreditMemoOnAfterPostSalesDoc(SalesCrMemoHdrNo: Code)was raising the invoice event.
- Added an Integration Activities page that can show you the status of integration messages.
- Removed the page extension for Item Cross Reference entries. This is no longer available and is a breaking change for V20.
- Resolved an issue with the Approval of EDI variances.
- Added cost and margin to the sales price detail. By default this is not shown. Enable this on integration framework setup.
- Added EDI fields
- Added sales price change and EDI variance workflow logic