All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Additional column on Purchase Invoice Tracing report
- Refinements on Purchase Invoice Tracing report
- added a Purchase Invoice Tracing report in Excel format for better troubleshooting if the purchase cost made it to the Job
- Allow undo of Purchase Receipts for closed periods
- Support multiple purchase invoice scenario with partial invoice quantities by splitting Field Service Purchase Receipt Product lines until the Purchase Order is marked as Final with the last Purchase Invoice.
- POBill process links only invoiced lines to a Purchase Receipt in Field Service
- Purchase Order Cancellation process
- Ability to post Job Journal for completed jobs by automatically open and complete jobs with WIP posting in the background
- Purchase Order cancellation process as part of Transaction and Inventory Journal integration
- Action menu for Synchronisation on all pages representing staging tables
- Added more validations when creating new Purchase Order Lines in Field Service based on new lines of a Posted Purchase invoice to avoid creating duplicated lines
- Throw an error if a Purchase Line is assigned to a Work Order but the Job is not created yet.
- Dimensions on a Purchase Line linked to a Job are not updated in the integration when the Purchase Header dimensions change.
- Removed additional functions added to add missing related dimensions after synchronisation as the root cause has been fixed.
- PO-Bill integration process changed to avoid duplication of Purchase Order lines
- Additional lines on Purchase Invoice will be sent back to Field Service so they can be included in the Sales Invoice. Only for Purchase Orders linked to a Job.
- Made the creation of Work Orders on a Job Task more user friendly with additional validations.
- Added a safeguard to check dimensions after the POrder-POrder synchronisation, and add them then if they don't exist.
- Ability to clear out the Work Order on an Agreement when the Work Order status is Posted and all Actuals were processed.
- Clicking on the Create Work Order allows not to create another Work Order. The Work Order number is now driven by a number series in the Field Service Setup.
- Ability to link a Purchase Order Line to a Job and Job Task if the Field Service Purchase Order Product is linked to a Work Order.
- Purchase Order sync includes now the Modified At field, which triggers a sync on any field change made on the Purchase Order. This fixes also the Default Dimension setting and change.
- Updating Posting Date on Purchase Order when posting the Purchase Receipt
- Report Work Order Reintegration to fix missing structure (Job Tasks) after syncing a Work Order.
- Purchase Order synchronisation checks if the Purchase Order was already posted and therefore missing.
- FS Purchase INvoice Reconciliation Report, Job Ledger Entry filter corrected
- FS Purchase Invoice Reconciliation report suppress records if the related Work Order has not the Status Posted
- Action to reprocess a Job structure for type Work Order
- FS Purchase Invoice Reconciliation report with Excel export of diff values
- Finding Purchase Line for Purchase Receipts through FS ID.
- Finding Purchase Receipt update by ID.
- Version number
- New flag on item card Reset Unit Cost for service and non-inventory items. Once set, the Unit Cost of this item will be set to 0, i.e. posting a purchase invoice is not setting the Unit Cost to the latest cost, but sets it to 0. This way, a universal used item is not suggesting a cost but forces the user to enter a unit cost in Field Service.
- Ensure all Actual records are filtered to use Active records (not soft deleted)
- Standard filter for Field Service Invoice Reconciliation report
- Check if Dataverse integration is enabled before posting value entries
- Action on CRM Work Order Integration to refresh data from the related Agreement as they may have changed after the record was created.
- Field Service Invoice Number is now referenced on posted sales documents
- Field Service Invoice Number reconciliation report
- Allowed for a customer to change when the job is integrated
- When creating the invoice with report 62,000 an auto-correction option has been added to check once again in Field Service what the current Billing Account is and then change the job before the invoice has been created.
- Actual posting of type Cost supports now Transaction Class Commission and Additional
- Multi-line invoice descriptions for Job Planning Lines
- 100% Line Discount issue. Applied an auto-correction when this sporadic error happens.
- Fixed sporadic issue of a 100% Line Discount on billable Job Planning Lines by adding a new procedure to check and fix if it happened
- Suppress Document field added to Sales Credit Memo
- Set Unit Cost to $0 for all Planning Lines of type Billable
- Account - Customer Mapping: Added field mapping for Address 1 Name to Name 2
- Not auto-complete jobs when there are outstanding actuals or billing lines
- Copy External Doc No. to Sales Invoice with report 62,000
- New field No. to Invoice Planning Lines added to Job Card and Job List
- New field Suppress Sending Document on Job Card, which flows through to the Posted Sales Invoice. This field can be used to filter out the document when using the Document Sending process.
- New factbox on Job Card tp show not journalised CRM Actuals
- Validation when creating a Sales Invoice for a Job, to check if there are outstanding CRM Actuals. This can be enabled on the Field Service Setup card.
- Ability to update the Work Description on a Posted Sales Invoice via the Update Document action.
- Issue with setting a Work Order id for a random Job Agreement
- Option to run custom processes for an Integration Table Mapping as background task
- Validation on Job Task for creating a Work Order. Invoicing tasks are excluded from having a Work Order.
- Field mapping for Ship-to address on Work Order and Agreement
- Job dimension are copied to Sales Invoice header with report 62,000
- Invoice Description field on Job Card is now editable
- Aggreation Rule field on Job Card has now a lookup directly to the CRM Aggreation rules for selection.
- Cost Actuals for service items are now posted under the Service Job Task
- Report Job Create Sales Invoice by Invoice No. has now an option to Auto-Complete the job after invoicing run
- Changed Job Create Sales Invoice by Invoice No. report to be more error tolerant and process invoices that are possible and list erroneous jobs in the thrown error
- Description on Job Planning Line is coming from Actuals External Description
- Ship-to address fields on Agreement synchronisation
- Removed manual coupling and moved it to the Advanced Dynamics Integration app.
- Filter criteria when posting partial purchase receipts.
- Use the Purchase Receipt number from Field Service as the Vendor Shipment No. for better referencing
- Purchase Order line will not be updated anymore via the Integration when a receipt was posted for this line
- OnInsert validation for Jobs created from Agreements to set default values
- Job Create Sales Invoice report adjusted for background execution
- Add an action to Integration Table Mappings page to run a manual coupling.
- Changed the standard behaviour of coupling Unit Group and Item UOM, as standard integration searches with the wrong value for an existing coupling in these cases.
- Job Planning Lines origin from Billable Actuals use now the Description from the Actuals
- Use Posted Purchase Invoice No. for the PO Bill No. in Field Service
- changes for agreement synch issues
- Added default Work Order times to Field Serv. Setup. Used when creating a new Work Order from a Job Task.
- Update Dataverse Purchase Receipt with invoiced costs also for items of type service and non-inventory
- Integration to a Dataverse Payroll Entry table. Approved Time Entries will be replicated to Dataverse, if this feature is enabled on the Field Service Setup page.
- Purchase Order Receipt for non-inventory and service products
- The first Purchase Receipt for partial receipt, received also other lines not supposed to be receipted.
- Purchase Invoice for a partial receipted Purchase Order now also creates a PO Bill.
- Added report Job Create Sales Invoice by Invoice No. to create invoices per Field Service Invoice No.
- Use of Description field in Agreement - Job integration
- Restructured the execution of after sync custom processes to catch errors, so that the Job Queue is not failing.
- Add Location Code for Billable Job Planning Lines if the item is of type inventory
- Fixes around Actuals posting
- Location Code is only required for Inventory Items
- Job Planning Filter bug resolved for Agreements
- Skip Job Planning Line update for Agreements if Job Planning Line can't be updated.
- Changed all previous skip records in case of an error to errors, so it will be clear why records don't come through if a dependency is not met.
- Applied State filter on Actuals